Adventure has mass appeal among most people around the globe. it allows us to relax and have fun. If you happen to be in Lusaka, there’s definitely some heart pumping, jaw dropping fun that you and your mates can get up to. Here are some awesome places you can be..
- Kuthuta Yoga. Sitting in front of a computer everyday for 5 days takes a toll on your being. The most important part of our lives is our health, it plays a key role in everything we do. It has been said yoga is a 4000 year old tradition, practiced by the ancients to strengthen the mind,body, and spirit. Even the most successful people in the world have been known to practice it. I find that the poses performed in yoga class are as good as a gym workout(Maybe even more beneficial).
- Xtreme Karting Lusaka. Are you an adrenaline junkie? Or maybe is the thrill of paintball your thing?, do you love the jolt of a speeding Go cart?. If you ticked yes for any of the above then extreme sports is definitely for you. If you just want to go carting then you can visit the track at the Levy Mwanawasa Mall.
- Cinema. If you’re not really the social , outdoor type, don’t worry I’ve got you covered. You can go and get dazzled by Hollywood spectacles showing this weekend at Ster-kenikor . If yore a 3D fanatic you could go to Fresh-view Cinema.
- Salsa Class. If you’re anything like me you probably have 2 left feet, perhaps you can shake it up a bit and not be the awkward person in the room, and show everyone your newly acquired dance skills. And think of all the fun people you will meet, and how much exercise you’ll be getting while having Fun.
- Listen To Music. What is music? Where does it come from? Why do some sequences of sounds move us so, while others—such as dogs barking or cars screeching—make many people uncomfortable? Mothers throughout the world, and as far back in time as we can imagine, have used soft singing to soothe their babies to sleep, or to distract them from something that has made them cry.
Its alright if you don’t feel the need to go out and just want to spend it at home with your Family, I get that. If you know any other great activities, you feel we should feature drop us a comment below. We love it when we hear from you.